We aim to be a world-class centre of excellence
- Maximising every learners potential to enable them to live as fulfilled a life a possible in the community.
- Establishing the school as a learning community, constantly seeking to improve its practice by reflection, evaluation and innovation.
- Working in partnership with, and drawing on the expertise of, parents, other agencies and the wider community.
We place students at the heart of everything we do
- Diversity, tolerance and respect
- Meeting individual need
- Positive expectations of success
- Health and wellbeing
- Honesty, openness and truthfulness
- Pride in everything we do
Our students will develop intellectually, socially, emotionally
- Provide a happy, stimulating and caring environment for learning
- Develop confident resilient students
- Build life skills towards independence